I got to do a quick pellet review of Joshua Hale Fialkov and Joe Infurnari’s The Bunker #2, a comic that is shaping up to be one of the best new comics so far this year. This comic makes me think that I need to find my copy of Fialkov’s Elk’s Run and reread that comic book.
Fialkov explores the conundrum of can or should you change the future if you know what’s going to happen. Infurnari’s soft, pastel-like artwork vividly allows him to use color to establish the emotional chaos each character is experiencing.
You can read the whole review (and a lot more) at Best Shots Rapid Reviews: RED LANTERNS #29, GHOST RIDER #1, More | Newsarama.com.
- “That was nice, all things considered.”– review of All New X-Men #12
- All Yesterday’s Reviews– the 2013 Edition
- 2011– The year in reviews
- Now @ Newsarama- Best Shots Rapid review of Sex Criminals #4
- Advance review of a terribly silly (or is that just a silly terrible) comic book– Alien Legion:Uncivil War #1