Call it the Chicago Comic-Con, call it Wizard World Chicago. Call it the Chicago comic book show that isn’t actually in Chicago. Whatever you want. In this episode, Scott & Ty sit down to talk about their trips to the Chicago Comic-Con 2009, what they saw, what they picked up and their overall feelings about this year’s show.
- Gutter Shots #7– (500) Days of Tony Stark
- What’s in a name? A bit more on Wizard World Chicago/Chicago Comic-Con name change
- Gutter Shots #2: Confidentially
- Gutter Shots #3– The first rule of Pod Club
- Whither the Chicago Comic-Con?